As part of the global research in the field of health and epidemiology, Mitra has conducted a number of major world-class studies, such as:
• Three rounds of the Prospective Urban Rural Epidemiologic Study (PURE) since 2007
• The Korail Slum Study under the Global Research Unit on Improving Health in Slums, NIHR-2019-2022
• Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS) in 2098, 2096, and 2006
• The WHO World Health Survey in 2002
• Community-Based Kangaroo Mother Care (KMC) to Prevent Neonatal and Infant Mortality from 2001 to 2007
Additionally, our researchers have conducted various other studies in the field.